9 dog treats that are surprisingly dangerous


advertisement

1. Peanut butter with xylitol


Peanut butter is one of the dogs’ favorite treat. It is alright to provide them with creamy peanut butter free from xylitol. This is because xylitol is an artificial sweetener that is fatally toxic to the dogs. Even in small quantities, xylitol can be lethal to dogs. Ingestion can cause a life-threatening drop in your dog’s blood sugar, as well as liver damage. In fact the best choice is to feed them on peanut butter with no additive sweeteners of any kind as a treat.


CLICK NEXT BELOW TO SEE MORE
advertisement


Suggested Articles 9 dog treats that are surprisingly dangerous

How Much Attention Does A Puppy Need? Can dogs eat Octopus?

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *